Welcome to The Frugal Audiophile Blog

My first post on being a "Frugal" Audiophile


Hello, and welcome to my blog. While an audiophile, loving beautifully recorded and sounding music, I also realize that this love is a means to an end--listening and enjoying great performances. I appreciate great hardware but I'm also on a budget.

So, not only will I be discussing my experiences with hardware (which are personal opinions, after all, so you are free to disagree) I also want to write about great artists and performances.

What's different, perhaps, is this blog is a labor of love, and I've no desire nor intend to receive remuneration for my work. I hope you, the reader, shall be edified and entertained by what I create here.

And I welcome your (polite and respectful, I trust) comments.

With all my best wishes,

The Frugal Audiophile

p.s. Picture of Vintage Dynaco A25 courtesy DuckDuckGo image search from the SpeakerHolicBlog 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotiva ERC-4: An Affordable High Quality CD player that can make Sows' Ears Sound Like Silk Purses

The Dynaco A25 - my first high quality speaker and its 21st Century successor, the SEAS A26

Opera Fanatic's Gigli in Concert CD - a must have for opera lovers!